ORTHOPEDIC PAIN MANAGEMENT
Chronic pain can is one of the most overwhelming health-related challenges to face. We understand pain management isn’t just about removing the physical pain, it’s about getting back your quality of life and sense of well-being you deserve.
Our services of pain management includes non-surgical treatments for patients who either are not candidates for surgery or who continue to experience some discomfort after surgery. We offer multiple treatments to help you combat chronic pain in areas such as the neck, back, knees, shoulders and more.
Pain can affect:
- Muscles, bones, and joints. It also affects the ligaments and tendons. This pain can happen from injuries or muscle strain. Health problems like osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and fibromyalgia also can cause it.
- Nerves and the nervous system. This type of pain happens because of pressure on nerves or damage to them from an injury or a health problem. Sometimes pain occurs when something goes wrong with the central nervous system. Diabetes, shingles, and sciatica are examples of health problems that cause nerve pain.
- Organs. Pain in your organs occurs because of injuries, infections, or health problems such as cancer, inflammatory bowel disease, irritable bowel syndrome, pelvic pain, and stomach ulcers.
Our team at Sports & Orthopedic Center offer the best advance South Florida Pain Management treatments in South Florida for Sports Medicine and Spine Care with locations in Boca Raton & Coral Springs.
The mission of our doctors concentrate on finding the right treatment for the specific pain you are experiencing. This can include treatments ranging from pain management injections, physical therapy, muscle relaxers, NSAIDs, as well as other procedures or treatments.
PAIN MANAGEMENT TREATMENTS WE OFFERED:
– Cortisone Injections
– Facet Joint Injections
– Epidural Steroid Injections:
– Sacroiliac Joint Injection